The top-of-the-line Executive® spa showcases the most seating options D1® has ever offered, making it the largest and deepest spa in the industry. From large, open bench seating to a unique Ultra Therapy Seat™, experience the most versatile head-to-toe hydrotherapy in the Reflections® Collection lineup.
Seats: 5-6 Adults | Size: Large (8 Feet) | Est. Monthly Cost: $12.99
Dimensions: 92″L x 110″W x 41.5″H
Dry Weight: 966 lbs (438 kg)
Wet Weight: 5907 lbs (2679 kg)
* Oregon Regional Discount Applied
Hot Tub Features
available hot tub features
Enhance the exterior of your spa with lighting that highlights the innovative engineering and unbeatable design of a D1 spa. Also, enjoy the visual appeal of a well-lit spa exterior.
- Seating Capacity: 8-9
- Dimensions: 92″ x 110″ x 41.5″
- Number of Jets: 60
- UltraLife: Standard
- UltraPURE: Standard
- Weight Dry: 966 lbs (438 kg)
- Weight Wet: 5907 lbs (2679 kg)
- Water Capacity: 592 Gallons (2241 Liters)
- Electrical North America/Asia: 60 HZ : 240V, 50/40/30A
- Electrical Europe: 50 HZ : 240V, 1×16/2×16/1x32A
- Pumps North America/Asia: 60 HZ : 2 x 4.0/(2.5) HP Dual Speed Pump
- Pumps Europe: 50 HZ : 2 x 3.6/(2.0) HP Single Speed Pump
- Monthly Operating Cost: $12.22
View Other Hot Tubs In The
Offering The Best Warranty With A Lifetime Guarantee
The UltraLife™ shell is structurally warranted not to leak and the texture provides a non-skid surface that is not prone to scratching, dulling, or crazing. It is the most durable shell material you can find on the market today. UltraLife™ white picks up the LED lights in your spa, making it safer to enter and exit. Any shell expenses will be covered within the first 7 years, and all expenses other than shipping are covered after 7 years.
Dimension One Spas’ beautiful skirting is covered with a 7 year warranty that covers defects and structural integrity. Our exclusive Terracina™ skirting has the look of real wood without the upkeep. This skirting will not crack or fade and does not require staining. This warranty includes Envirotect®, which is made with environmentally friendly, recycled materials and is extremely durable and weather resistant.